Curves are beautiful and natural. Here’s a few tips to enhance your figure and presentation
Find the perfect fit.
Clothes should follow the contour of your figure. There are styles that add contours i.e. peplum
Clothes should glide over your body whether sitting or standing.
Try a larger size (really) for an appropriate length and width.
Make minor alterations for a custom fit. Add a few tucks to a waistline.
- Wear dark colors and small prints. Try delicate Japanese florals.
- Wear a monochromatic outfit. Try a maroon dress and maroon stockings.
Try a new top or dress style
- Try a v-neck or scooped neckline.
- Wear a long, silky blouse slightly unbuttoned.
- Try a vest or cardigan with a long v-neck.
- Try an empire waistline.
- Try a fitted blouse to accentuate your waistline.
- Try a wrapped blouse or dress. They provide a perfect fit.
- Try a matching top and skirt.
- Long sleeves and sleeveless styles lengthen your arms.
- Try an angel, kimono or bell-shaped sleeve for larger arms.
- Wear a loose, thin belt in the same color as your top or dress.
- Wear dangling earrings, a long necklace or scarf.
Show off your legs.
- Wear high-waisted pants.
- Try a matching vest and pants.
- Wear shoes in the same color as your outfit.
- Try a one-inch heel or a knee-length boot